If your driving co-captain/wingman/wingwoman is a furbaby, you know how funky your car can smell after a few sessions.
So what do you do, fire them?
They're bad at navigations anyway, right?
Just sitting there stinking the place up!....
Hell naw, you grab yourself one of these instead!
Keep your furry navigator AND your car smelling fresh always with this clever little contraption.
Our pet-friendly car diffuser isn't limited to car use - this handly little bottle is also great to scent up smaller rooms and even works perfectly in the bathroom, toilet, or even to scent your wardrobe.
Wherever there is a flat surface or a place to hang it - it will work!
Combining the fresh sweetness of berries and the creaminess of vanilla, a scent reminiscent of grandma's summer pies. A hint of light floral notes for a touch of homeliness.
Proudly mixed and made in Queensland. Comes with a lot of love and usage instructions.
These scents are also available in our Australian made pet-friendly candles range. ♥
- 7ml per diffuser, lasting approximately 2 months.
- Diffuser bottle measures 25mm (W) x 25mm (D) x 45mm (H).
- Cord length approximately 150mm
- Do not consume car diffuser oil
- Clean up spill immediately as the oil may damage surface.
- Keep away from sun and heat - leakage can occur when car diffusers are left in hot sun for a long period of time.
- For safety reasons do not hang from your car's rear-view mirror as it may obscure your visions.
Failure to heed these warnings could result in hazard or injury.